Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

I'm not sure when the "Halloween Parade" became a big thing at schools, but everyone seemed to be ducking out of work to watch their children's parade of costumes. Luckily, I wasn't working on Friday, so I didn't have to shoulder the guilt of slipping away. I met my son and his class as they walked to their Halloween activities at the upper school and then had just enough time to hit the coffee shop before they came back to their classroom for more Halloween related festivities. The slideshow is here



Since Trick or Treating was rainy, I didn't set up any lights like I did two years ago.











I did, however shoot the boys on a white seamless background in the photo studio. That's Putting on his best performance as GI Joe. And yes, that really is Jake as IronMan. I didn't just post a shot from the costume website.


No comments:

Post a Comment